Jack N. Tedford, Inc. Home Page
Jack N. Tedford was founded by Jack Tedford in 1908. The company hauled freight with teams of horses from mines at Wonder and Fairview, Nevada. The mines closed in 1922, so Tedford began building roads with his teams, eventually using motor powered equipment. He continued in the construction business until 1941 when poor health led him to retire.
In 1942, his son Jack Tedford, Jr., began a trucking business and like his father, developed his company to include road construction. The business was incorporated in 1966 as Jack N. Tedford, Inc. In 1971, Jack N. Tedford, III joined the firm and now serves as President and CEO of the company.
Jack N. Tedford, Inc. evolved into a multi-functional company serving Northern Nevada. August, 2001 the Company ended its construction operations and is currently involved in the sale of its StreetPrint Patterns and construction aggregate stockpiles.
The Company is available for construction management projects.
Jack N. Tedford, Inc. is a Nevada licensed General Engineering Contractor.
Lahontan Gravel Pit Fernley Gravel Pit
Gravel Stockpiles Available at both the Lahontan and Fernley gravel pits.
Street Print Patterns and Equipment
© 2000 - 2013, JNT Solutions, LLC All Rights Reserved